Qualifications and Experience
- Accredited CA-CPA
- At least 5 to 7 years of public accounting experience working primarily on assurance engagements for private enterprises for small to mid-size owner-managed profit oriented clients
- Experience in drafting financial statements including notes
- Experience in ASPE (Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises)
- Experience in IFRS (but not mandatory)
- Experience in completing assurance engagements (audits/reviews)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, in English and French
- Proficient in working paper preparation using CaseWare and CaseView software.
- Proficient in preparation of personal and corporate tax returns (using Taxprep T1 and T2 software)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in preparation of estate/trust returns (using Taxprep T3 software) preferred, but not mandatory.
To apply for this position please send your resume to Careers@kbhns.ca.